How can I update my mobile number in Aadhar card online without OTP?
How to update your mobile number in Aadhar card online
The process of updating your mobile number in Aadhar card is not as complicated as it may seem. In fact, it can be done quite easily without the need for an OTP or any other authentication. With that being said, there are a few steps you need to follow in order to update your mobile number in Aadhar card. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process so that you can update your mobile number in no time.
What is the process of updating your mobile number in Aadhar card online?
If you have recently changed your mobile number and want to update your Aadhar card with the new number, you can do so online without having to go through the hassle of getting an OTP. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Log in to the UIDAI self-service portal with your Aadhaar number and registered mobile number.
2. Select the 'Update Profile' option from the dashboard.
3. Enter your new mobile number in the 'Mobile Number' field and click on 'Submit'.
4. You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number about the successful update of your new mobile number in Aadhaar database.
What are the benefits of updating your mobile number in Aadhar card online?
There are many benefits to updating your mobile number in your Aadhar card online. One of the main benefits is that you will be able to receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number in order to access your account and make any changes. This means that you will not have to carry around a physical copy of your Aadhar card or remember your number, as you can simply use the OTP to login. Additionally, by having your mobile number registered with Aadhar, you can take advantage of the various e-services offered by the government that require authentication via SMS OTP. These services include but are not limited to e-filing of taxes, booking train tickets, and more.
There are many benefits of updating your mobile number in Aadhar card online. The most important benefit is that it helps you to keep your identity safe and secure. It also helps you to update your contact information so that you can be reached easily in case of an emergency. Moreover, it helps the government to track your whereabouts and provide better services to you.
How to keep your updated mobile number in Aadhar card secure?
It is very important to keep your mobile number updated in your Aadhar card to ensure that you can receive all the latest updates and notifications from the UIDAI. Here are some tips to keep your mobile number secure:
1. Never share your personal information, such as your Aadhar number or mobile number, with anyone.
2. Always use a strong password for your online account.
3. Be cautious of phishing emails or text messages that claim to be from the UIDAI or other government agencies. Do not click on any links in these messages.
4. Keep your mobile phone and computer antivirus software up-to-date.
5. If you receive any suspicious calls or messages, do not hesitate to report them to the UIDAI helpline at 1947.
If you want to update your mobile number in Aadhar card online without OTP, you will need to login to the UIDAI self-service portal with your registered mobile number. After logging in, you will be able to update your mobile number by entering a new one.
It is important to keep your updated mobile number in Aadhar card secure as it can be used for various purposes such as authenticating yourself when using e-services or generating an OTP for making changes to your account. Also, if your mobile number is registered with UIDAI, you will receive important updates and alerts related to your Aadhar card via SMS.
It is important to keep your mobile number updated in your Aadhar card to ensure that you can receive important messages and notifications from the UIDAI. There are a few simple steps you can take to keep your mobile number secure:
1. Use a strong and unique password for your account. Avoid using easily guessed words or phrases, such as your name or birthdate.
2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account. This will require you to enter a code sent to your mobile number when logging in, in addition to your password.
3. Do not share your login details with anyone. If someone else has access to your account, they could change your mobile number without your permission.
4. Keep your software up to date. Regularly update the operating system on your phone and install security updates when available. This will help protect you against potential security vulnerabilities.
If you're looking to update your mobile number in your Aadhar card without an OTP, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, visit the official UIDAI website and log in with your 12-digit Aadhaar number. Once you're logged in, you'll be able to make changes to your personal details, including your mobile number. After making the changes, simply download and print out a copy of your updated Aadhar card for future reference.
देश की अर्थ-व्यवस्था का भट्टा बैठाने में सहयोगी अनेको सहकारी घोटालो में से एक और मल्टी स्टेट क्रेडिट कोपरेटिव सोसाइटी का घोटाला. Related ...