Basantgarh -U Valley- History & Beauty combined
|About Basantgarh||Basantgarh in Sirohi District offers few stunning views of mother nature especially the naturally formed U Valley. Also a plant of JK Lakshmi Cement is located here.|
|Places to visit in Basantgarh||
1. U Valley: Naturally formed due to flow of river Banas, U Valley is the main attraction of Basantgarh. The river cuts the mountain and forms 3 U’s. However only 1 U is clearly visible to the naked eyes.
2. Brahmaji Temple: A pleasant Lord Brahma Temple at the foot of the U Valley.
3. Ruins of Suryanarayan and Jain Temple: Ruins of ancient Lord Suryanarayan Temple and Jain Temple are found in this area. These temples were ruined by Mughals.
4. Lord Shiv Temple: Lord Vateshwar Mahadev (Shiv) Temple is located at the foot of the U Valley.
5. Historical Bawadi : It is an open, rectangle and wide well having beautiful downstairs on 3 sides. All stairs and walls of this bawadi are ornamented by marble designs.
6. Bhamahah Fort : It is a historical fort lying in ruined state as Govt. is totally ignorant for maintenance of this fort. From the hill of this fort which is at 15 minutes track, many beautiful scenes can be captured in cameras including the U Valley.
7. Khimaj Mata Temple : On a small hill close to the Historical Bawadi, is situated Khimaj Mata Temple (Avtaar of Goddes Durga)
8. Ajari – Ajari village surroundings is famous for beautiful Marble Idols, Temple carving Structures (Temples), Marble Arts and marble articles. Carved structures for all Akshardham Temples and many more national and international temples are built / carved in this area only. Thousands of local habitants (Adivasi -Garasia) are employed for this artful job. Temple of Lord Shiva and Goddess Saraswati is famous at Ajari.
9. Bheru Tarak Dham (Sirohi) – A new Jain Temple with modern facilities just 4 Kms down to Mount Abu for trekkers.
10. Pavapuri Jain Temple (Sirohi) – Well maintained premises comprising of Jain temple, Gaushala with around 6000 cows, Camel and Horse rides, Restaurant and Accommodation
11. Chandrawati – Ruined Ancient City located near Industrial Area, Abu Road ( 500 Metres inside drive from Highway.
12. Mount Abu: A perfect destination for weekend getaway!!! It is the only hill station of Rajasthan. A great place for nature lovers as the scenic beauty of mountains, forest and lake are captivating. One can also visit Chandrawati – the ancient city on the way.
|Best season to visit||For best view of U Valley July to September and through out the year for all locations including U Valley.|
|Shopping||Marble Idols and Articles|
|Hotels & Accommodation|
|Connectivity||Railway Station: Sirohi Road, Banas, Abu Raod Airport: Jodhpur, Ahmedabad|
|Tour Planner / Guide|
|Special Notes||Ajari village surroundings is famous for beautiful Marble Idols, Temple carving Structures (Temples), Marble Arts and marble articles. Carved structures for all Akshardham Temples and many more national and international temples are built / carved in this area only. Thousands of local habitants (Adivasi -Garasia) are employed for this artful job.|
आज सुमेरपुर ऑटोमोबाइल एसोसिएशन की जीएसटी पर कोन्फेरेंस (Conference on GST) आज दिनांक 29.12.2016 को सुमेरपुर ऑटोमोबाइल्स डीलर एसोसिएशन द्वारा (Sumerpur Automobiles Dealer Association) ...